Friday, April 20, 2012

Fiesta Friday

Breakfast:
You're never going to guess- I had pumpkin flax granola again!! With glass milk, of course.

Lunch:
Leftover veggie wrap made by Nate from the Shawnee Food Justice Class farm tour last night. Delicious.
Chips and salsa provided by Ari during our quarterly report discussion meeting. Man, what a blast that was. Luckily we had fiesta food so it didn't turn into a siesta.

Dinner:
Today was not a very well rounded meal day... I had chips and salsa for dinner, too. And a margarita. Then after a nice time with the dream team I went home and made chocolate chip cookies! Now I have a headache and Olive has been getting on my nerves- poor girl. Maybe we'll be on better terms in the morning.

Warning: tomorrow is Thunder over Louisville, the largest air show in the country. People are taking over this once dead city and parking their RV's in the lots downtown. The city has put up ugly orange fences around basically every patch of grass on the waterfront and the nice walk I usually take from my car to work every day has turned into a carnival land (complete with spinny rides, corndogs stands, souvenir stands selling sponge bob stuffed animals, and planes flying over the river doing flips and breaking the sound barrier).

Let derby season begin (insert batman voice here)

No comments:

Post a Comment