Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Furr

21 June 2010
#12: Blitzen Trapper Concert!
Caitlin, the intern I work next to, and I went a saw Blitzen Trapper at the Record Bar in Westport! The concert started at 9:30pm, so around the time that I would usually get ready for bed, I was leaving my hotel home to pick up Caitlin in Parkville. I drove her in Ruby, aka the Muffler Express, and we went into the city! It was a great concert- pure talent- and a neat venue. You should check out their other songs if you've only heard Furr, or if you've never heard of them at all! The lead singer has a crazy low and strong voice. The opener was the Moon Doggies from Seattle and they weren't too bad, either!

I got home and in bed by 2am, watched a little Cheers, and sacked out to get to work at 8 am!

1 comment:

  1. Man! That was a late night! I would be falling asleep at work :)

    PS - I think this should be June not July :)

    ReplyDelete